Friday, October 13, 2006

Odds and Ends


L was very happy to meet her new little cousin. He is so cute and tiny! We are all so happy to be here to cuddle with him while he's still so small.

We went for a nice walk in the bush on Thanksgiving Day. The girls had a lot of fun and I think that throwing sticks into our little campfire was the highlight for them.

I guess that the nice fall weather we had is over! The girls are having a blast with the snow. They think it's so great to wear hats and mittens. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, good job! it would be fun to be there with you guys...hope you're having fun being canadian!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda, Thanks for the pics...I remember C wearing the coat that S is wearing! =) Have a great weekend at Stormer.

Robyn said...

He is so adorable! Maybe it just looks good to see a boy baby for once. :-) Ha ha

Wendy Yutzy said...

Hi Rhonda,
Can you believe it, its Wendy!!
I thought I'd check out everyones website. I did start one, but we will see if I ever get a moment that some else doesn't need to be done!!
Love ya, It was good to be together this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rhonda,
It was so good seeing you and the family again. Thanks for the visits and for the motherly advice! Take care!

Anonymous said...

k, I totally had a blast with you guys and your girls!!!! geez. You guys will be missed. Wish it didn't end so soon. We lov e you. . .. .. . .by the way, with a car like mine, it takes a awhile to drive through Cochenour. so depending on who's car you drove, that twinge may have lasted awhile, but obviously not long enough, eh