Wednesday, November 08, 2006
It's good to be back...
This morning I was dreading going out to get groceries because I felt a little nervous about driving here again. But, I really had no choice, so off I went. I started it without stalling it, so that's a good sign. :) Up the hill and down the road without any problem. Around the corner and the adrenaline starts to flow. Call me crazy, but driving here is fun! I had a great time - the sun was shining, the window was down, I had an old Petra CD playing and I was loving it. Running errands is a lot more fun with a good adrenaline rush. ;) I think it's kind of the same rush that comes from driving go-karts. And that's a good thing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is funny!!! For some reason it's hard for me to picture you on an adreneline rush from driving something. :-) Glad you are enjoying being back. The swing set looks superb deluxe. :-)
Look out world (or just Tana), here comes Rhonda! I really want to have a ride with you! I'm with Robyn - it's hard to picture you being a crazy aggressive driver and loving it. :-) Have fun!
Post a Comment