wow, what a great gift for the girls! Was it from you and Matthew or was it a welcome home gift from friends over there? I'm assuming from you guys but you never know...maybe you've got some really great friends! =)Not that they have to do things like that in order to be great friends...but, well, you know what I mean.
from us. it was built by a friend of ours, but not for free. :)
school went really well. if it goes 1/2 that well every day, I'll be very happy. :) we even got 2 lessons of math done, which i was glad about because it will become pretty advanced for her soon, and i feel like we have to keep moving. (because we started so late...i don't know if i'm making sense?)
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
6 comments:
remember that if you want to see these pictures slightly larger, you can click on them.
wow, what a great gift for the girls! Was it from you and Matthew or was it a welcome home gift from friends over there? I'm assuming from you guys but you never know...maybe you've got some really great friends! =)Not that they have to do things like that in order to be great friends...but, well, you know what I mean.
How did school go?
from us. it was built by a friend of ours, but not for free. :)
school went really well. if it goes 1/2 that well every day, I'll be very happy. :) we even got 2 lessons of math done, which i was glad about because it will become pretty advanced for her soon, and i feel like we have to keep moving. (because we started so late...i don't know if i'm making sense?)
Looks like fun! We are having cold weather! Green grass would be fun!
Glad you made it home.
Wendy
Glad you made it back. It looks like the girls have a lot of fun ahead of them. Where were those kind of swings when we were growing up? =)
glad you got home safely and more funly, nice play set, thanks for the card.
Twila
Post a Comment