Tonight a gecko ran out from behind the stockings hung by the chimney with care. I'll bet that never happened at your house. :)
We asked everyone to bring their lawn chairs to our Christmas party on Saturday.
My kids were playing in the rain while I baked cookies yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You sort of are people of extremes, eh? You either have to have it 40 below or 90 degrees for Christmas. The Canadian in you must be so confused right now!
That last one couldn't help but catch my eye....the kids were OUTSIDE while YOU were baking cookies. Had enough "help" for one year, eh? =)
I wish we could share weather back and forth somehow. So we could all have lovely warm weather all of Dec. except for snow and cold the week of Christmas. How would that be? Or maybe snow for the month of Dec. and balmy the rest of the year. If only...
Post a Comment