Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Not much to say...
I feel obligated to tell you that nothing really exciting is happening around here. Unless you count the fact that L has been holding 6 peas in her mouth for about 20 minutes now, with no sign of swallowing them. Or that my tomatos in the garden have mysterious black dots on them. If you count the fact that we might be getting some testing done on Thursday which might allow us to have something distantly related to high-speed internet, well, maybe that is interesting. If it happens. Oh, there's always the fact that there was a chameleon in our driveway this morning. And he charged me while hissing aggressively. There was that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
well that's fairly exciting, i'd say. nothing even close to the chameleon thing has happened to me yet today. it's a shame. i suppose i could find some peas to hold in my mouth for awhile...
Yikes - what do you do with all the adventure?
Hey, I wouldn't want a chameleon charging me! Could you run fast enough? well, That was actually a dumb question since it's obvious you got away by the fact that you're writing this about then. I think I really need to go to bed early tonight. My brain isn't up to par right now.
So, what would a chameleon do to you if it caught you? Just wondering. I miss you! Sigh!
i don't know what he would have done, had he caught me. hissed louder?
the bigger deal is that L did swallow those peas, eventually. and, by the by, no one forced her to put them in her mouth in the first place.
Aren't kids great - and interesting too??
Post a Comment