Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Just wanted to say:

1. I really do love my kids. Really.
2. If I made one batch of Christmas cookies today, and then we ate half of them, does it even count?
3. Of course I love my kids. What are you talking about?
4. Pre-schoolers are, um, delightful!
5. I've always wanted to be a mom.
6. Big hugs from little people at the end of a hard day are worth a lot.
7. I love my kids. I love my kids. I love my kids.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Does the phrase "get married, buy a bus" ring any bells? I assume that's not the current philosophy? :-)

Yes, it counts even if you ate half of them. It has too, otherwise most of our lives wouldn't count and that simply must not be true!

love ya!

rachelslab said...

who are you trying to convince here?

Anonymous said...

rachel stole the words right out of my mouth. =)

Wendy Yutzy said...

me too, i was thinking good positive words, to convince yourself it's true!