GOT MILK? Or Eggnog, as it were. How cute. Yes, you do have some adorable kids, Nisly-ness notwithstanding.... I can almost feel the heat of last year during Caitlyn's programme and hear the sound system squealing. Is that really Sierra in the "group" picture with Caitlyn and Aimee and others? Her hair is parted on the side which makes it hard to tell. I'm happy for your excitement in teaching your girls; it is rewarding.
yes, that is sierra. she didn't want to leave her bandana off (part of their first 'costume') when they changed into all white. i made an offhand remark that she looked like an angel, and now she only wants to have her hair that way. :)
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
2 comments:
GOT MILK? Or Eggnog, as it were. How cute. Yes, you do have some adorable kids, Nisly-ness notwithstanding.... I can almost feel the heat of last year during Caitlyn's programme and hear the sound system squealing. Is that really Sierra in the "group" picture with Caitlyn and Aimee and others? Her hair is parted on the side which makes it hard to tell. I'm happy for your excitement in teaching your girls; it is rewarding.
yes, that is sierra. she didn't want to leave her bandana off (part of their first 'costume') when they changed into all white. i made an offhand remark that she looked like an angel, and now she only wants to have her hair that way. :)
Post a Comment