Apparently, National De-lurking Week was a few weeks ago and I missed it because I was taking a break from blogging. If you missed it too, it basically means that it’s time for the non-commenting lurkers to say hi. So, here, at my place, we’re gonna celebrate a week or two late.
Now, 2 things must be said. 1. I am a total hypocrite for even saying that anyone should come out of hiding on my blog, because I am a world class lurker. Can you just overlook that? 2. I’m just so darn curious. You see my counter to the left? Well, it tells me where you come from. And, folks, I don’t think I know people in some of these places. So, would you please help me out and tell me who belongs where? There are 2 provinces and 16 states that come up on my site meter and, well, I’m just nosy.
I was thinking of offering bribes prizes for leaving your first-ever comment here, but alas, I live in Madagascar and by the time you would get something I mailed to you it would probably have more miles on it than a Mennonite Toyota. So, no bribes prizes this time, you’ll just have to comment cause you want to. :)

8 comments:
It's Mom from you-know-where...and glad you're "back". I lurk on my 4 most important ladies blogs every other day or so. Still not ready to create my own though.
Hi Rhonda I'm the Iowa one, I love hearing my old youth girls talk about being mommys, I wont apologize for lurking, keep up the good mothering!!
Twila
Hi from North Dakota. I do love to reading the interesting things you do or your kids say ect....and seeing pictures too, especially from another country!!
Betty
hi from az. you know me so i probably don't need to say anything else. miss you!
Hi Mom, Twila, Betty and Kim! Thanks for saying hi. And don't feel guilty if you don't want to leave comments all the time, but feel free to join in if you have something to say!! :)
(Oh yeah, this is Rhonda, but I'm signed in as our other blog...)
it's me, your ohio sister! i'm giving you the attention you've been wanting...are you happy now? :)
this is the other Iowan, I pop in every once in a while because I find you amusing - guess it runs in your family or something. I really like the picture from there that you gave Kirk/Karla, so maybe someday I could get something like that as a prize... =) especially since writing this comment makes me feel like a very nosy person with no life. hmmm. I'm really not.
hey, kar-kar, I feel so much better.
and hi, (i assume) mrs. diller. (Could be mr, i guess...) don't feel bad for stopping in here...you may have noticed I visit your place once in awhile, too, and do I comment? nope. :) maybe I will now. :)
anyone else? like the person from missouri? :)
Post a Comment