Hot – it’s been at least 30 C lately
Sunny – better than rainy!
Busy – I have four kids, a husband, 2 workers; I homeschool, go to church, have friends and a lot of people in and out of my home; I plan, drive, shop, cook, etc.
Noisy – I have four kids, there’s a sawmill by my house and I have a cellphone, a TV and a radio
Tiring – I have four kids and they like to eat, wear clothes and make messes
Funny – I have a kid that thought God was a pirate…she had misunderstood “spirit”
Good – God is at work in my life and in the lives of my family
Small – My world revolves around a small number of small people
Large – I meet a lot of people from all over the world. Yesterday in church I noticed people from
Comfortable. No, it’s really somewhere beyond comfortable – I have so much more than I really need. I don’t worry about clothes, food, my roof, or the well-being of my kids, really. If we have trouble, we have resources to deal with it.
Stressful – I am not in my home culture
Overflowing with love - I have God, M, my four girls and lots of family and friends
3 comments:
Yay, you blogged! Thanks for sharing!!
hey - there ya are. Thanks for he peek in your life.
Glad to see your back :) You come up with some great blogs. Have a great day! Say hello to the family. Did you get our Christmas picture? Sorry there wasn't more then a picture.
Post a Comment