Wednesday, April 11, 2007

L, age 2

L has an extensive vocabulary and for the most part she also has excellent pronunciation. However, there are a few things she says that remind me that she is only 2 ½. So, do you understand what she’s trying to say? Want to take a guess? If anyone can figure out the last one, I’ll be amazed! Good luck.

“cubber”

“lastaday”

“sara”

“be-my-gooz?”

5 comments:

Jenni said...

i'm stumped, except for yesterday(?). what a cutie!!

Jenni said...

i'm stumped, except for yesterday(?). what a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

I guess #1 to be "cover", #2 to be "yesterday", #3 to be "Sierra" and the last one to have something to do with juice...or mangoes. ?? Can you tell I have a couple of toddlers in my house? =)I've been thinking about doing a post like this of Evan's pronunciations, too.

Anonymous said...

1)cupboard;2)yesterday; 3)Sierra and 4)me be excused?
Just random guesses!

Kim said...

I would say... 1. cupboard 2. yesterday 3. Sierra 4. my boogers Do I win a prize?