
So, today A-C and C were at school, so Robyn and I took the others into town. I think it was quite a bold move on our part, but we were quite ready to do something out of the house/compound. The traffic into town has been hectic due to construction, so we've been avoiding that road up to now. We did some grocery shopping, ate Magnum ice-cream bars, let the kids ride the carousel, and ate lunch in a cafe overlooking a lovely parking lot. The highlight of lunch was that we had big, yummy hamburgers and really good salty fries. I'll be going back there! So, we felt better after getting out for that venture. Tonight I bathed 6 girls in a burst of energy. Now I need to go regain my strength with a bowl of ice-cream. And hot fudge. Maybe some peanut butter. Oh yeah, this picture is for Grandma. They're very happy with all the new pink and purple.

5 comments:
Absolutely Adorable!!!
Eat one of those hamburgers for me, ok? And lots of those salty fries, too. Sounds so good right now! Maybe we'll have to make some bannock burgers one of these days. Arthur makes some pretty good homemade fries every now and then.
Oh my!! What can I say? These little gals look so grown up!! I wonder how they went about picking the colors or do they trade sometimes? I can see which tops they have on too:) Is Sierra really a couple of inches taller then Aimee or is she standing on something?
what cuties!!! makes me sad that they're growing up so much and we're missing it. hope you enjoyed the ice cream and accessories!!! :-) last night i tried to make a "blizzard" but it was a bit disappointing. I stirred up some butterscotch ripple ice cream and added crushed maple creme cookies. but the butterscotch was too strong and i could hardly taste the cookies. shoulda tried it with vanilla!
iris, do you ever make your own hamburger buns? that's about as good as having one in a restaurant.
mom, aimee is pink, sierra is purple. always. yes, sierra is almost 2 inches taller than aimee. she's almost exactly between aimee and caitlyn in height.
jenni, i never thought about making blizzards! too bad i can't get some double-stuff oreos for that. (or even regular oreos, for that matter...)
just wanted to say hi...everyone else has already said what i was thinking: grown up, tall, cute, ice cream -yum... yep, that's about it.
Post a Comment