



So far it's been a good birthday. Last night I had Korean food with friends, today I got tea and presents in bed and tomorrow I get dinner out with my family and more friends! Works for me. :) (For those of you who are curious, my presents were new nail polish from the girls and new pots and pans from M!!)In other news, our week was completely hectic. We've had one free evening since last Sunday which is completely odd for us. This afternoon will be our church's opening for the new auditorium, so that's exciting. Hopefully after that we'll have a quiet evening.

6 comments:
That is what you would call ADORABLE!!!! (it's said really twangy voice in a movie - Corrina Corrina I think) I like the stove picture. Yer so cute. And that last one - ahhhhh, just wanna pinch those cute little cheekers! HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to you and may all your wildest dreams come true and by this time next year, may you have twin boys. hastalawago
Hey, you're short and curly now! Sorry I didn't notice right away - or couldn't exactly lay my finger on it, shall we say - I did notice something was different. Looks good, you spring chicken.
Happy Birthday!
Happiest of Birthdays to you, my dear friend! Loved those pics. . .Hope this year is full of joy and the kind of laughter that makes you want to pee your pants.
... or even makes you actually pee your pants. whatever works for you! happy birthday. glenda mentioned your birthday yesterday when we were at pakwash and i realized i had forgotten to email you or anything. :-( i'm glad you had a fun day. pots and pans, eh! you know you aren't newlyweds anymore when that is at the top of your wish list for your birthday! :-) love you!!
oh, and cute hair! are you growing your bangs out??
Post a Comment