*I have seen this on the back of several taxi-bes (the public transportation here) lately, "I urn to you." What is that?? The best I can come up with is that it's meant to be, "I yearn for you." Think so?
*Today I heard C say to her sisters, "Want to see me give birth?" They all dutifully followed her into the bedroom, where she sat on the bed, and spent a considerable amount of time adjusting the baby under her shirt. I missed some of the following conversation, but returned in time to hear her loudly warn them, "Stand back!!! I'm going to give birth!!" I left the room to laugh, because labouring women don't like to be laughed at. :D
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's great! Did she have a boy or a girl?
That's quite funny :), it will not be funny when she has to do it for real :) but she has many many years before that.
all I can think to say is: What will be Next? Followed by a big smiley face.
congratulations, grandma! your kids are so funny!!
Post a Comment