I am "dying" for an explanation on this one. Was there a discussion going on that made (I assume) M take the picture or what? I can tell that L has really changed since you were here last year.
this is her "i'm looking at you to see if you think i'm funny or not" face. it's just a bad picture of me...i didn't have my eyes closed on purpose. and, to be honest, we sort of set it up for her to do it, so we could get a picture. but she does it often on her own.
Oh My! This is just too much! You have no idea how much time I have spent looking at this pic and laughing. In fact, it is now on my puter background. I love it! Papa Jim
Rhonda, Boy, how a picture can remind you how much you miss a person. I wish you were here raising your family. I know you must go through a lot of similiar experiences that we do. Love you guys.
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
10 comments:
Oh my goodness! I have no words! that's an amazing picture.
help! she looks 13! shall we add her to our prayer list?? :-)
and just what ARE each of you thinking here? (It's pretty incredible how far her eyes fo into the corner...)
this is one for the books for sure! by the way, I do check your blog. I tried to leave a comment on your previous post, but blogger was acting up. :(
I am "dying" for an explanation on this one. Was there a discussion going on that made (I assume) M take the picture or what? I can tell that L has really changed since you were here last year.
this is her "i'm looking at you to see if you think i'm funny or not" face. it's just a bad picture of me...i didn't have my eyes closed on purpose. and, to be honest, we sort of set it up for her to do it, so we could get a picture. but she does it often on her own.
Too cute. That's all I have to say :-)
Priceless!
Oh My! This is just too much! You have no idea how much time I have spent looking at this pic and laughing. In fact, it is now on my puter background. I love it!
Papa Jim
Rhonda,
Boy, how a picture can remind you how much you miss a person. I wish you were here raising your family. I know you must go through a lot of similiar experiences that we do. Love you guys.
Post a Comment