mmmm...I read them all. Now for a little practical application....
It's always fun to check your blog and see that you have something new written....even when it's small. I take it to mean you haven't forgotten us yet. =)
Which one should I try first? I'm most tempted to try the donuts. Last time I tried to deep fry something it was a failure - I tried the fish like you made when we were there and it was so yucky. What a disappointment after yours was so good! But maybe I'll be brave.
Rhonda, you are my first and ONLY commenter on my blog!!! Blogging is a much more non-British thing, don't think people are much up for commenting on blogs where I'm from :( I tried to comment on yours last week but it wouldn't let me!! Hope this time is more succesful!!! I'm looking SO forward to making and eating those spiced pumpkin muffins!! They sound SO good!! Hope you and the family are well! Rebecca xx
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
4 comments:
mmmm...I read them all. Now for a little practical application....
It's always fun to check your blog and see that you have something new written....even when it's small. I take it to mean you haven't forgotten us yet. =)
Which one should I try first? I'm most tempted to try the donuts. Last time I tried to deep fry something it was a failure - I tried the fish like you made when we were there and it was so yucky. What a disappointment after yours was so good! But maybe I'll be brave.
Regarding the last picture of Larissa, Olivia can't get done looking at it and saying how cute it is. :-)
Rhonda, you are my first and ONLY commenter on my blog!!! Blogging is a much more non-British thing, don't think people are much up for commenting on blogs where I'm from :( I tried to comment on yours last week but it wouldn't let me!! Hope this time is more succesful!!! I'm looking SO forward to making and eating those spiced pumpkin muffins!! They sound SO good!! Hope you and the family are well! Rebecca xx
Post a Comment