Sunday, November 11, 2007

More from S

We have a kids’ Christmas story (on cassette tape, no less!) that includes a song that says, “The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us…” The other day I heard S singing happily, “The word spoke English and made its spelling among us…” So much for them learning deep spiritual truths from that song!

Then the other day I was reading them a Bible story and some Old Testament character came to a plain and lived on it. S interrupts, “How did he live in a plane?!?!”

Did you ever notice how that most of the kid-quotes I blog are from S? It’s a fair representation of life here.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

tee hee. she must have gotten both yours and matthew's quirky sense of humor and way of looking at life! that's really cute!

rachelslab said...

and hopefully the word will soon become French and make its spelling among you.

Anonymous said...

sounds like she just might be the spice in your life as a family. =)

Robyn said...

I was just going to comment how most of the quotes are from S. Very cute. :-)