Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanks Iris!

Iris is the one who taught me how yummy a simple stir-fry of yellow summer squash, zucchini, green peppers, onions and tomatoes is! I almost never see yellow squash here, but saw them in the store the other day. That thing almost flew into my cart! :) This was soooo good! For those of you that might not know how to make it, just saute everything but the tomato in a little oil, at the last minute throw in the tomato and salt and pepper it. Eat it with hot rice. Yummy! And, I can think of about 3 of you that will gag at the sight of this, but trust me, it really is good.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful, sounds scrumptious, and I bet it was too!

Anonymous said...

I thought those were strawberries at first glance, and was quite sickened by the combination! Even after realizing those were tomatoes, I think I'll have to join the 3 other folks you know of who will wrinkle up their noses. : )

Jenni said...

i think it looks great!! we'll be over for supper tomorrow night!

Rhonda said...

really jenni? i thought you would be one who wouldn't care for that. well, come on over! :D

Jenni said...

i've come a long way, baby! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for remembering me Rhonda! seeing that pan full of yum made me remember eating that with you at our house in Madsen. Sigh. Oh the memories we treasure. I really hope SOMEDAY to grow those ingredients in PH. SOMEDAY.

Robyn said...

Garlic? No garlic? How could you make this without garlic?