I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. So I did both.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ah yes! I had seen this earlier and kept replaying it and laughing every time. No tears at this end!!! Just wait. How many phrases do you say that you heard growing up and declared you'd never repeat?:)!!!
Yeah, I had seen this earlier too but it will always hit me funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one who got tears. I wasn't sure if I was laughing or crying sometimes. :-)
I watched this the other day and laughed; I just watched it again and cried! I guess we'll just have to keep watching it because I suppose real posts will be few and far between now that there are visitors! (And legitimately so I might add. Enjoy them, and don't feel guilty about not posting every day!!!)
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
6 comments:
Ah yes! I had seen this earlier and kept replaying it and laughing every time. No tears at this end!!! Just wait. How many phrases do you say that you heard growing up and declared you'd never repeat?:)!!!
A friend sent me this a few weeks ago and I laughed the whole way through. . .it's all so true!
Yeah, I had seen this earlier too but it will always hit me funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one who got tears. I wasn't sure if I was laughing or crying sometimes. :-)
Love it!
OKAY! Someone from there needs to update! Did Kirk and Karla get there??? And their luggage??? I'm WAITING!!!
I watched this the other day and laughed; I just watched it again and cried! I guess we'll just have to keep watching it because I suppose real posts will be few and far between now that there are visitors! (And legitimately so I might add. Enjoy them, and don't feel guilty about not posting every day!!!)
Post a Comment