Wednesday, January 16, 2008

answers

First off and foremost, reading the comments on the last post has been the most fun I've had in days. Weeks, perhaps. You guys crack me up. By the way, I'm not closing the comments on the last post...feel free to keep going. This is giving me blogging material for weeks to come. I love it. Without further ado, here is the first installment of answers. Enjoy.


My sister Karla asked what 3 game shows I’d like to be on. I am very out of touch with game shows nowadays, but here’s what I think in spite of that. Number one forever and always is Jeopardy. I would be so addicted to that show if I could be, and I’ve always wanted to be on that show. I think I wouldn’t do well with all the pressure, but I can dream, right? And, bonus! Alex Trebek is Canadian. Number two, I would have to live in North America for awhile first, but I used to think I’d like to be on the Price is Right. I am fully aware that I would never be chosen because I’m not, how shall we say, vivacious enough. Or ditzy enough. Number three, Who Wants to be a Millionaire with Regis Philbin.

She also asked what names I would have chosen if I’d had 4 boys instead of 4 girls. Well, the disclaimer here is that these are names I like, and are not hubby-approved.

  1. Micah. (Actually, this one is hubby-approved and we would have used it if we’d had a chance.)
  2. Logan
  3. Graeme
  4. Carter

Bonus answer: If A and S had been boys, we would have named them Micah Dean and Ryan Matthew.


I refuse to answer her 3rd question about which one of my sisters is my favourite. :)

Her fourth question is if peanut butter pie is still my favourite kind of pie. It’s still in the top 3. A good coconut cream with homemade pudding and real whipped cream is right up there, as well as a fresh blueberry pie.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

regis is long gone; we now have meredith viera. i just thought you should know for when you get on the show. so you don't walk out and you're like 'hey, where's regis?' and meredith's like 'what? who's regis?' and then they kick you off and you don't get $1 million. you're welcome. and good choice of game shows; millionaire is my #1. in fact it's higher than #1; it's more like #.5!

rachelslab said...

I liked Regis better than Meredith though. Just personal preference. And way to go admitting that you are in love with Jeopardy. Every time I watch even a hint of that show, my roommate makes fun of me like crazy. Like it's only okay to watch of you're over 75 or something. Speaking of which - I would do terrible on that show, but the other night I just watched a little bit of it (while talking on the phone) and I got the final jeopardy question and 2 out of 3 missed it. It was so painfully obvious too - the answer was Katrina - a girls name that has decreased in popularity since 2006. Okay, now I'm really leaving.

Anonymous said...

Interesting that you would have spelled Graeme that way. I've wished several times that we would have. Maybe it IS destiny that our Graham also be your Graham in the future. =)

Jenni said...

that was fun! keep on answering, please! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ellie would have been Carter if she'd have been a boy. . .Carter Davis to be exact, giving (him) the same initials as (his) Daddy. Too bad we'll never get to use it cause I still really like it.

Anonymous said...

a. i knew regis was gone, and i'm sulking about that.

b. i forget what i was going to say.