Sunday, January 06, 2008

Step by step in 2008



We sang this song in church this morning and I felt as though I could have written it for this time of my life. (Well, ok, besides the fact that I don't have a fraction of the songwriting talent that Rich Mullins had...) I've never even thought of having a theme song for a time of my life, but I think this is it for 2008.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here choking up. Yes, step by step.

Anonymous said...

I think God knew I needed reminded of this. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment. I don't mind if you link to my blog.:) I love keeping up with your family this way and often show my kids the pics of your kids. Hope this year is a good one for you!

rachelslab said...

Sorry I've been away for so long! I LOVED that video of Larissa and Matthew - too cute. Loved the pictures, loved it all - glad the jumpers seem to fit. Miss you lots and lots.

Anonymous said...

"Sometimes the night is beautiful." Thanks for the reminder. I needed it.

Wendy Yutzy said...

we miss you guys!