Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A Notice

So, I've been thinking about my life. Somewhere lately I read something that said something to this effect, "This (life) isn't a dress rehearsal, it's the real thing." I got to thinking and it's time for some changes. In light of that, here's a see-ya-later to blogging. Oh, I'm sure I'll be back, and I'll probably pop in to visit yours before I get back to mine, but in the mean time I have 4 little girls and a handsome hubby that need a less-distracted mommy and wife. Feel free to e-mail if you just miss me that much. :)

Over and out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW! Good for you! That's hard for me to say because I love reading your blog--but since you're going to answer my emails...:)

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm really super sad about this. So sad that I can't even be supportive. I mean I understand what you're saying but, darn, I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Bless you, Bless you, Bless you! That is always a wise choice! As much as us women love to talk, its always good when we put things in perspective!

Blessings!

lisa said...

confused about that...but if you must stop, I suppose that's ok. but I would personnally pray for the issues that you would blog about and if I can't read your blog then I can't pray and relate to you as another mommy!!! but if the fun is taken out of it, then I understand!! I just figured it was a fun thing for you to do!! :-)

Leslie said...

I loved your blog Rhonda - but you know what? I know where you are coming from - I really do. It's got so many pros (keeping in touch, etc) yet it can really be addictive. Before I started my blog, Marlin and I agreed that he should let me know if blogging (and reading blogs) takes over more important things. So - BRAVO - follow your heart. I applaud you.

Anonymous said...

Is once a month too much? I miss reading this...:( --Mom N.