

I'll help you out. 1. A and S are riding without training wheels. 2. Look at the cute Mennonite/Sound of Music dresses my girls have! I think they are the cutest things ever. They have matching bandanas and because they are for playing in, matching shorts, too! :)

6 comments:
yes, very cute!! matthew looks like he has a bit of a challenge there to keep up with the little cyclists. way to go, A & S!
Did you sew the dresses? They look so cute in them. I like the matching shorts idea. The fabric wasn't first used for draps, was it? =)
i didn't sew them...i had them made by the lady that does some sewing for me. she did a wonderful job.
Hooray for no training wheels! My girls have been begging to go bike riding but it's still too cold and windy. . .I'm longing for spring!
Funny thing - I noticed the dresses and the lack of training wheels before I read your caption. :-) We must be from the same blood line or something. Cute dresses.
Hi Rhonda,
I was wondering too if you sewed those dresses,before I read your comments. Hope to see you in a few short months.
Post a Comment