Thursday, March 20, 2008

S News

I can’t believe I forgot to say this yesterday! S fell down after church (on the 9th) and really skinned up her knee. That’s not too uncommon, so I didn’t pay much attention to it. Then this Monday I noticed it still hadn’t scabbed over! And, it was getting white, blistery things in a ring around the scrape. Yuck. So we called our trusty nurse-practitioner friend over and he diagnosed a staph infection with secondary infections. (The blistery things) So, she’s been on an oral antibiotic and it is healing up quickly now. Praise the Lord.

I have to battle a lot of fear and worry about S’s health. I long for her body to be strong and not so susceptible to every little thing. I’m calling out to God for her healing and for the ability to really cast all my cares on Him. Would you pray with me?

3 comments:

Jenni said...

yes i will!!

lisa said...

me too!

Robyn said...

and me three. this is mom, but R. used my computer so her name will probably show up.