Thursday, April 03, 2008

check it out...

I just wasted a whole bunch of time on this site here. Go check it out and have a good laugh. I'd love if you'd come back and tell me which one is your favourite...

7 comments:

Kim said...

Hey I tried to go to the link and it said I wasn't invited. :( Any thoughts?

Anonymous said...

I couldn't go there either. Is it a spin off of the blog, stuffwhitepeoplelike? I'm not unconditionally advocating that blog, as it tends toward vulgarity at times, but...what can I say? Sometimes they are way too accurate. And funny.

Rhonda said...

ok, i think the link is fixed now. sorry about that...

enjoy! there are three new ones up just since i looked this afternoon...

maybe the guy's bored or something.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Shame on you for tempting me to waste a bunch of time I could have been using to clean my dirty bathroom. I died laughing out loud over #108...the hand holding one. Too Funny. And #96 was pretty good too. =) Maybe I'll read more another day. After all I haven't fullfilled your request over at my blog yet!

Anonymous said...

#96 - I think about this one a lot of the time and try sooo hard not to do it, but it just slips on in there! Rar.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask you which were your personal favourites, Rhonda?

Rhonda said...

i like the 'kissing dating goodbye' one, the 'braveheart' one, and many more. i'll have to go back and make a list with the numbers someday when i'm bored. :)