Friday, June 13, 2008

Dreams

When my sisters and I were little, we had bad dreams about bears chasing us. Guess what my girls' bad dreams are about. Crocodiles. Funny, huh? I guess it's all what you're around.

Also, A had a dream the other night about being a flower girl. The problem was that she couldn't find the things she needed to do her job. I didn't know "job" nightmares could start at 5 years old!

What do your kids dream about?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what my kids dream about but whatever it is it makes them talk out loud. At least the 3 boys do. Hmmm...I wonder why the girls don't. Maybe cause they get enough words in during their awake hours? But actually, all of our boys are avid talkers as well. Hmmm...

How is S's skin stuff doing right now? Is the bacteria approach helping?

Jenni said...

that's funny. i don't know what my kids dream about either. when logan does try to tell me, it gets all mixed up with make-believe.