...my virtual birthday gift to you Mom. Happy Birthday!



The older I get, the longer I have kids of my own and the longer I live a missionary lifestyle, the more I appreciate you Mom. I never remember you yelling at me or making me feel that I was a burden to you. When I was very young I noticed that when you said "home", you meant Canada and not the States, and I was happy about that. I remember many times that you went to a lot of work and bother to create memories for us. I never heard you complain about living far away from your parents and sisters. You have given me a great example of how to raise 4 girls far away from home, and do it as unto the Lord. Thank you. I love you.
3 comments:
couldn't have said it better myself! not that i'm trying to steal your birthday gift to mom or anything.
To start with, thanks for my favorite color! Dad looked at the yellow ones but decided to go with red ones as they were in better shape! So, now I've got both. And, as for the kind words, and memories, well, it is certainly a beautiful bouquet as well. We both know I wasn't a perfect mom, but I'm happy to think about the good times and the times I did it "right", with God's help. I had fun remembering 6 years ago when you surprised me at the Yutzy house. You told me you're having twins at that time too and Barb and I were so happy! Thanks, again for the roses and for making my day. Only 54 more days,....
Very nice Rhonda, Bless you.
Twila
Post a Comment