You can read about my husband's latest adventure over at our family's blog. Enjoy. (Enjoy? Well, something like it...at least he didn't post all his photos!)
Hey, Matthew doesn't give me enough credit for my strong stomach. :-) Yes, it was gross (the photos he sent us) but I have to admit, I was quite fascinated by them.
Wow, sounds very interesting :) !!. I always wanted to see an amputation when I was in school (to be a nurse). I did get to see a few abdominal surgeries and those were pretty fascinating :). Janice
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
2 comments:
Hey, Matthew doesn't give me enough credit for my strong stomach. :-) Yes, it was gross (the photos he sent us) but I have to admit, I was quite fascinated by them.
Wow, sounds very interesting :) !!. I always wanted to see an amputation when I was in school (to be a nurse). I did get to see a few abdominal surgeries and those were pretty fascinating :). Janice
Post a Comment