Here are some photos for those of you that are just learning about these Canadian delicacies.
Nanaimo Bars here and poutine here.
Don't drool on your computer.
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the natives are restless....or are those my kids?
4 comments:
oh man!! the poutine isn't that tempting for some reason, but i think i'll go buy a pan of nanaimo bars tomorrow. it could be my little "end of nursing, let's eat lots of chocolate" gift to myself.
Hmm...I've lived in Canada how long and I have never once made nanaimo bars. I don't even have a recipe but from the looks of all those pictures I'm sure I could find one. Or 20. =) Guess I have no reason not to do it. Soon! =) As for the poutine....I think you motivated me to make some again for supper sometime...with homemade fries! If only I could get some squeaky cheese curds instead of plain boring mozzarella.
I agree with Jenni, poutine does not look tempting... in fact, it looks quite disgusting!!! No offense to your Canadian heritage, I'm sure it tastes a lot better than it looks! ;)
i think you should get a divorce from facebook and post more here. :-) hehehe.
Post a Comment