The girls and I spent the morning at their end-of-school concert. This was L's first time in front of the crowd and she didn't really do anything but stand there. (But at least there weren't tears!) A and S did so well! They are really comfortable in front of an audience, which is nice to see. A did make a teeny mistake, and she was so embarrassed she had to come sit with me for the rest of the time. Poor kid. She is so hard on herself. Besides that, we had a great time. Here are a few pictures, and if I can, I'll try to get a video on here, too.
L just happened to be at the opening of the curtains the whole time the teachers were trying to get organized. :)


3 comments:
cute, as always! poor little A, i could almost cry thinking about how tears ran down her face through the whole cmas program while we were there. then again, maybe she was just thinking about how scary pere noel was going to be. :) i can't wait to see you guys!!!
Very cute. And I agree, poor A.
Rhon, I just got your newsletter. And when you come to our church and stay at our house I know how I'm going to make sure you don't gain those terrible 30 lb. I'm going to feed you a great big salad and lots of veggies. :o) We'd really like for you guys to stop by here when you're in PA. Let us know what your time frames are for our state. CH
Post a Comment