Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Two in a row


C titled this post. :) She lost one tooth on Saturday and one on Sunday. It's really very cute - her big gap and the way it makes her talk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! congratulations, caitlyn! hmmm...i seem to remember getting stuck in that stage for about...oh, 6 years or so. hopefully hers will grow in quicker than that.

Anonymous said...

You should hve seen Graham a few weeks ago...he had 4 out at the same time! (2 like you and 2 right under those.) But now one of the top ones is coming in. You guys are growing up so fast. I can't wait to see you again. =)

Rita said...

All I could see was that your nose reminds me of your mommy's when she was that age. Which is odd, considering we all know that as a baby you had a nose like your dad's! But, Caityln, way to go on growing up and losing teeth and all that stuff. See you sooooooon. --Grandma N.

Jenni said...

way to go, caitlyn! I can't wait to see that hole in your mouth in THREE WEEKS!!