
L and C picking blueberries out in the bush...they were all amazed that there are berries free for the taking. S said, "This is SUPER!"

Making s'mores with cousins, aunties and uncles while we were camping. We had such a great time.

Hide and seek! (Still camping...)

Sharing a freezie, or as my kids call them "those cold things."

This photo is for my Mada friends who laugh at our shoes. This is from our tent entrance when we were camping! :D Some things never change, I guess.
7 comments:
i don't know about 1000 words, but they're good pictures anyway. good job posting (finally!).
YEAY! An update! I've been waitin... waitin so long.. be doo be doo, for you, to come along.... okay, I don't know if you remember that old CBC comercial and if you don't that sounded really dumb. Pj tose camping pictures -- I'm so glad you had fun, but... RATS! I mean, I was hoping you would be pining away that we weren't there, at least part of the time... = ( snif. It did look like lots of fun. Thanks for the little picture tour.
not to rub it in or anything, but ta-da! i wouldn't have to comment at all--we're together again. not every day, but almost. and we can call each other and not get disconnected, etc. and i'm sure having fun with all the one-on-one time with the little girls. lots of great fun times; thanks to Jesus!!!!!
Sorry Rhonda, but this comment is for Rachel. Thank you SO much for getting that song stuck in my head. I haven't thought about it in years. What in the world was it for? I'm thinking cheese or something???
I think it was for diapers actually -- remember all the babies and how it looked like they were singing. I think that was the comercial anyway. And then is said... softer than everrrrrr. Glad I could be a little annoyance in your day.
*smiles*
Yep, we'd have known that was your tent without the comment even. :)
Love ya!
I hope you're enjoying your time back at "home".
No problem about missing Scotty's birthday. We missed you though!
Post a Comment