





I am so cranky with blogger for not putting these pictures in the order I wanted them to be in. Why after all these years do they have to change things now?? We loved our little holiday in the cabin SO much. It was so restful and relaxing and, except for the fact that I was dealing with some painful digestive disturbances the whole time, it was just what we needed. We went in the hot tub at least once a day, played a lot of games and went driving/hiking on the mountains one day. Matthew took one afternoon and went horseback riding and then one afternoon I got to go get a massage. (Contented sigh.) It was wonderful. Most of the above pictures are from our hike up on Skyline Drive.

1 comment:
Thanks for the great pics and update. Can't wait to see you in less than a month! whoo hooo.... And since it sounds like you're lacking in home cookin... (haha), enjoy all that amazing miller food. = O
Post a Comment