I told Matthew this morning I wasn't ready for today to happen. Once again, I didn't sleep well last night. :( Caitlyn had a fever on Monday and Tuesday, along with a yucky sounding cough. She's fine now, but Aimee and Sierra both have fevers since yesterday morning and Aimee had a little stomach problem last night during the night. Things are not getting organized around here as fast as I want it to happen. There have been two cyclones around here so we've had rainy, dreary days. I haven't driven anywhere yet, because M just got his bike going this morning, so he had the truck. Also, there is construction at the top of our hill that makes me scared to drive. (We have to drive over planks to get out of our road onto the main road, and I'm not keen to get a wheel stuck in the trench.) Blech.
On the upside...the weather is beautiful again today. I continue to have friends calling or stopping in to welcome us back. Our house hasn't flooded yet, in all the rain. Matthew, Larissa and I have been completely healthy so far. I'm losing weight already. It's so good to get back to eating more healthy food. My flowers are beautiful.
The end. :)
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way to think positive :-)
I agree with Robyn. There's always something (s) to be grateful for. I'm sorry there's sickness so soon though, but hopefully it won't last too long. Slowly but surely the bins will get emptied and you'll soon be back on track. You're always in our prayers!
sorry your peeps are sick! And yeay that you have peeps there to welcome you back home.
i'm rootin' for ya!
Post a Comment