I absolutely love this song and over the past few years have listened to it very often. In fact, I heard it for the first time when Aunt Nona was sick. It is so uplifting! We are praying for safety and peace for you and will continue to do so! I miss seeing you on Facebook, but totally understand the love/hate relationship! Take care Rhonda! Michelle
HE is the Hope for all nations. It was so great talking to you and your little ladies this morning and seeing your faces. I will keep praying you experience the Peace found only in Jesus this week--again. Love you, Mom
Rhonda, I saw this song posted on your blog several days ago, but didn't take the time to listen to it then. However, it's been going through my mind over & over ever since so I sat down this morning and had a little praise session right here in the office all by myself. The words are so meaningful and I love it! Thanks for providing the avenue for me to experience this! Love & prayers, ~S
My word verification is thsmish. I wish it would say the amish! :)
Hi. For some reason I only got this blog update today. Hmm. Crazy cyberspace. Anyway, this song was my earworm when I woke up this morning. It's been ringing in my heart ever since. Sure hope you have a wonderful change of pace in Uganda!! My kids were a little jealous when thinking of adventures in Africa. . .
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
7 comments:
AMEN!!! That's so true in Canada and in Madagascar - no matter where we are!
Praying with tears that you will believe and rest in his protection and strength. And praying for the peace of Madagascar. I love you.
I absolutely love this song and over the past few years have listened to it very often. In fact, I heard it for the first time when Aunt Nona was sick. It is so uplifting! We are praying for safety and peace for you and will continue to do so! I miss seeing you on Facebook, but totally understand the love/hate relationship! Take care Rhonda!
Michelle
HE is the Hope for all nations. It was so great talking to you and your little ladies this morning and seeing your faces. I will keep praying you experience the Peace found only in Jesus this week--again. Love you, Mom
I love the song it really means a lot at a time like this, I just sat and listened and prayed for all your safety again.
Jeannie Miller
Rhonda, I saw this song posted on your blog several days ago, but didn't take the time to listen to it then. However, it's been going through my mind over & over ever since so I sat down this morning and had a little praise session right here in the office all by myself. The words are so meaningful and I love it! Thanks for providing the avenue for me to experience this! Love & prayers, ~S
My word verification is thsmish. I wish it would say the amish! :)
Hi. For some reason I only got this blog update today. Hmm. Crazy cyberspace. Anyway, this song was my earworm when I woke up this morning. It's been ringing in my heart ever since. Sure hope you have a wonderful change of pace in Uganda!! My kids were a little jealous when thinking of adventures in Africa. . .
Post a Comment