This morning I went out to look at my little veggie patch, and had a wonderful surprise. My long-awaited peas are here! Ok, so we only got about 10 pods today, but lots more are on the way. It's very exciting. :)


the natives are restless....or are those my kids?
5 comments:
I love that last picture. You should frame it and hang it in your kitchen. You could make a collection by photographing other veggies as they grow. Wouldn't that be coolness? :-)
yummmmmmmmy! or as pappy would say, "good for our team!"
Having never grown a single pea pod in my entire life, I am downright impressed. Way to go!
And me? I like the title of your post. =) And the peas, too. =) And you, too! =) Good job.
clever title! and congratulations on the arrival of your peas. give them my love and best wishes.
Post a Comment