Sunday, March 29, 2009

p.s. from Kenya

It's kind of funny to be in a country where everyone speaks English. Yesterday Aimee told me, "It's so interesting...it seems like they're Malagasy, but then you speak to them and they're like, how do you do? And they speak English! It's so interesting..." :)

5 comments:

iris said...

You! Larger than XL!!!??? Hahaha! I'm so glad you made it through and even had a burger and milkshake to make it all better. Keep posting! I'm so sorry I missed you on Skype. I was really disappointed.

Jenni said...

i'm glad you're there safely!! yeah, the thought of you being bigger than xl is rather laughable... :-)

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachelslab said...

You deserve a metal for filling out 5 thingamahoochers with 4 kiddies and such. Way to go!! If and when I grow up, I wanna be just like you! Thanks for the news!

Paula said...

*Smiles* I remember my kids making the same comments about people speaking English. So cute! And kudos to you for dealing with the visa line in Kenya by yourself! It can be crazy! Hope things are settling well for you in Uganda!