Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reading list for the next few weeks...

Can you tell what areas I feel like I'm struggling in? :) This is my reading list for while we're gone. I'm not sure I'll get it all read, but I'm determined that I need some good input in these areas! Feel free to pray for me if you think of it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe it when I got on here and found 4 new posts. Have you slept in the last 24 hours or are you just blogging? Just wondering!

Unknown said...

nice to read all of these posts and hear the latest. i'll email with some other things later today.

Unknown said...

that's from mom, by the way--forgot whose computer i was on:)

Sabrina said...

I hope you have internet somewhere or we'll all be wondering what your up too. :) Great stack of books. I'm reading For Women Only (every woman should read it!) and the Power of a Praying Wife is a book I've used sinced we were engaged. I don't usually read the chapters, but I love the prayers.

Robyn said...

I'm so glad for all these things you just wrote...and the pictures. It may keep me satisfied for awhile in case you can't blog as often in Uganda. I don't know if you want to hear this or not, but I'm rather jealous of you right now. :-) I know it's not all a picnic for you guys, but I would love to have an experience like this. Maybe we should come visit you there. Tell the girls to tuck away all these things and remember that they are experiencing things that most kids only dream about and write reports on.

rachelslab said...

WOW! I'm so impressed you found time to blog like this in the midst of all the activity. Thanks for the pics and all the news! what an adventure...

Jenni said...

those books look great. i've read "for women only" and started three of the parenting ones. :-) now i just need to finish them. hope you have time to read them!f

iris said...

yeah, great books. I own 4 of them adn want at least one of the others real bad! I need me some new kids some days. =) And I think they would say they need them a new mom some days!!! =) Have fun reading.