Funny, I was just going to say that I'd do it but I'm afraid I'd end up being Miracle Max's wife! "I'm not witch, I'm your wife!" So, Iris, am I like you? :-)
I am Fezzik! You thought the witch was bad? Oh well, I do not envy the headache you will have when you awake, but in the meantime, rest well and dream of large lemurs... (anybody want a peanut?)
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
4 comments:
Would someone else do this, too, so I can see if it's possible to get different answers? :)
I did it......I ended up being the witch lady....I forget her name. Not quite as flattering as Buttercup! =)
Funny, I was just going to say that I'd do it but I'm afraid I'd end up being Miracle Max's wife! "I'm not witch, I'm your wife!" So, Iris, am I like you? :-)
I am Fezzik! You thought the witch was bad? Oh well, I do not envy the headache you will have when you awake, but in the meantime, rest well and dream of large lemurs... (anybody want a peanut?)
Post a Comment