...as a quick, successful, after-church photo shoot. At least not if you define successful as, "all children looking pleasant and in the same direction." Ah well. Enjoy.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
cutie pies! For some reason C. looks so different in the middle picture. She is growing up!
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
6 comments:
cutie pies! For some reason C. looks so different in the middle picture. She is growing up!
but it's not hard to get some really cute pictures! they look like they're growing up; crazy kids.
yup, very cute! even if they're not looking in the same direction! Were they craning about looking for their lunch??
very very very cute! thanks for sharing!
I can't believe how much older they look. . .wow! So cute!
can i think of a different word? adorable, beautiful, ... How is school going? I'm really enjoying sonlight!
Post a Comment