Baking Christmas cookies. This was an exercise in love and patience for Karla and I, but we survived. :)
And another...We have been having a great time. The rainforest was fun, as always. Even though we really have been there quite a few times, it's always fun to take people for their first time.
This weekend's entertainment has been the production of "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" that the 3 oldest girls were in. They had a performance at 4 pm yesterday and again at 10 this morning. Good times. I'll post pictures later when I get some of Kirk's pictures.
We're laying low this afternoon and tomorrow, and then we're off to the beach on Monday morning. It's been SO hot in the sun, and I'm starting to wonder if we're a little crazy to be heading to one of the hottest parts of the island! We'll see. Maybe we'll just live in the water?
This weekend's entertainment has been the production of "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" that the 3 oldest girls were in. They had a performance at 4 pm yesterday and again at 10 this morning. Good times. I'll post pictures later when I get some of Kirk's pictures.
We're laying low this afternoon and tomorrow, and then we're off to the beach on Monday morning. It's been SO hot in the sun, and I'm starting to wonder if we're a little crazy to be heading to one of the hottest parts of the island! We'll see. Maybe we'll just live in the water?




3 comments:
Looks like fun! I thought about decorating cookies with my girls today but decided I don't love them enough. :)
so many memories came rushing back as I looked at these pics.; i'm glad you patiently take your visitors to see the lemurs. enjoy every moment you have together! love you all.
Looks like fun. It's hard to think that you are having HOT weather.
Post a Comment