I was looking at the long list of questions that
HOW was the special massage at The Beauty Seed?
Haven’t gone yet…hope to go soon, though, so I’ll let you know.
IF you were willing to dye your hair, what color would you go?
I’m really thinking of dying my hair due to the rapid appearance of grey hair lately. I’m thinking of blond highlights in various shades, similar to what I had when you met me, if you remember…
HAVE you been wearing clothes from your color palette?
When it suits me. :) Erin, Erin,
IF you could go on an all expense paid retreat next week, which would you choose: marriage, scrapathon, womenoftheharvest, bethmoore, cardiobootcamp, or parentingplus?
Marriage. Only scrapbooking if I could arrange for all of my friends to be there, too. (That was a tempting array of options, by the way.)
IF you could have a cup of tea with me tomorrow, where would you like to go: vamp me back to Mada, warp you to my house in Abbotsford, or sit in a cafe in
Your house because A. I’ve never seen it and B. we might be able to go out shopping afterwards. :)
IF you could choose to visit the
I’d choose to wait 10 years and then go again.
IF you could play Settler's with Richardsons & us at the same time, 1. would you still use white to sneak in under the radar, and 2. which of those guys would you try to annihilate first?
I would still use white. It’s subtle. And it’s my signature colour now. As for number 2, are we playing Settlers or Risk? :D I’d always love to beat Chris, but beating Kevin or Matthew also has its satisfaction. Shucks, I’d just like to beat you and Paula. :) p.s. did you know I beat Chris the very first time we ever played with them?
DO you think our kids will remember each other in another year or two?
Sigh. I hope so. Can we meet up in
WILL Ben & Sierra randomly meet one day and marry?
It’s one of my dreams. :) It does seem like something that could happen. It also seems as though there could be conflict…like if S carries the remote around for days on end, protecting it jealously. That could be a problem.

2 comments:
I haven't been here since Wed. and I was thrilled to have so much good stuff to read. It's been fun!
Laughed so hard about S & B. hilarious.
e
Post a Comment