
Started the day out with church, where the girls and the 3 boys in their class sang during the offering. C had a solo, which made this mommy pretty proud. :) We had a sermon on the significance of the resurrection - everything rests on that truth. Thank God it's truth!
Our picnic lunch. Our Easter ham came in the form of expensive cold cuts. Over $9 for 1/2 a kilo! We savoured it! I also savoured the weather. It was perfect.
We were invited to an egg hunt this afternoon. Of course the kids had fun, and M and I enjoyed visiting with the other parents. Here's S, with her haul.
A, clearly a little bit excited. (I may get into trouble for saying this under this particular photo, but she just reminds me so much of Robyn these days. I haven't figured out yet if it's the personality or the looks, but it amuses me.)
All the kids with their eggs. Good times. Side note: it's kind of a funny feeling to me that my kids aren't always the littlest ones at a gathering like this! In fact, today they were some of the biggest ones. The times, they are a-changin'.





9 comments:
I am loving all this news from you. I started a letter to you. . .I'll try to get it finished this week; I've just officially made that a goal.
What a great update on your Easter Day. Thanks! Wish you could have shared your warm weather. -22C. is just a tad bit chilly to enjoy a sunrise service, don't you think? Dad and I opted to babysit and let D and R go instead!! When I was enlarging the pic. of A., as it came into view and I could only see her forehead and eyes, I thought it looked just like Kim at that age!
thanks for the "tour" of your easter! and thanks for the pic. of mom...
i loved the pictures of all the girls! what song did C sing?
Yes, thanks for all the lovely pictures - wonderful pictures, fabulous pictures.... = ) = )
I liked the pictures too! It's great to hear from and "see" you guys again.
I'm so glad you're blogging again. Now if only I would...That's funny that A reminds you of me. I guess she is technically the second-born, eh? :-)
Am I to late for a comment? I was so happy to see your back to bloging, I really thought I would e-mail you because I would miss your blogging, but sory to say I didn't, but am very grateful read your blog again. Blessings to you and your wonderful family.
Twila
I'm glad you had a great easter event. i was missing you guys this weekend, with memories of our nice egg hunt/resurrection eggs event last year. The kids were talking about it as we prepared for easter this year.
OK, S is getting TALL! Or is A just not growing quite as fast?
Erin
Post a Comment