Saturday, August 16, 2008

a few photos

The girls in front of the Eiffel Tower...they were almost too tired to appreciate it, but they did. I think at least two of them are already looking forward to being old enough to go back and go to the top. :) (Mean parents...we wouldn't stand in line for an hour to go up to the top...)

Kissing my honey in Paris. :)


Fun with the Graber boys in IN. I love how the girls have picked up where they left off with their cousins. It's so much fun to see them together!


Unfortunately, this is one of the best pictures I have from Dave and Rachel's wedding. It was a lovely wedding, though...


Today we were driving around and between the Great Lakes (we're on our way to Red Lake), and then we decided to have a picnic supper and take some time to enjoy the wonderful scenery. The girls loved the chance to stretch their legs and get wet. :)

These berries were one of the highlights of my day!
I don't think that L has ever had soft ice-cream before today. :) She certainly enjoyed it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cake looks like you did a great job !! Janice

Rita said...

You're getting closer! Horray, Horray! I loved the pictures of your travels. See you tomorrow.--Mom

Josh and Jocelyn R. Plett said...

Lots of things to comment since i dont see you every day:
1. Judah has been talking about "little lisa" because Lisa O. arrived this last weekend. He says constantly, "little lisa is also my friend!" but i couldnt figure out who he was talking about until just now when we saw the photo of Larissa licking icecream and he said "look! Lissa!"
2. Envious of berries you can eat (we did have sterilized strawberry milkshakes yesterday... but i feel a bit uptight about it :-D )
3. What a nice photo of you and Matthew by the tower. Did Caitlyn take that photo?
4. Your painting is done. Looks so nice and clean! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm finally here...ON LINE!! oh my. Nice. I really like the pictures but it's been SO MUCH FUN TO SEE YOU IN PERSON!!!!!! See you in an hour for lunch. WHOOHOO!!!!! =)Don't worry. I'll calm down sometime soon after you leave for Mad. in Dec.

rachelslab said...

The cake was amazing. I thought I commented on here, but I guess not. I hope that doesn't mean you're boycotting my blog... please, say it isnt' so. Hey, how's your knee? Is it better? That picture of the 3 little girls - I can't believe how they are stair steps. You practically can't tell which ones are twins anymore. Okay, that's all for now.